WEB DESIGN JOB POSTING
Do you love web design? We’re looking for 2 creative and driven web designers to join our team in Victoria, BC. As a web designer for Project Tabs, you will have the opportunity to strategize, plan, and maintain the Project Tabs website which will be used by millions of people throughout the world.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your resume and a cover letter or up to a 3 minute video that includes some fun facts about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org (is it possible to make an admin email address rather than my email address). Applications that do not include a cover letter or video will not be considered.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Figma, Photoshop, or others.
- Familiarity with front-end development languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization and workflow management.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and upgrading the web site for Project Tabs.
- Conceptualizing ideas with the Creative and Marketing teams for the 2.0 version.
- Planning & designing visual imagery for the website an everything Project Tabs
- Testing and improving the design and performance of the websites.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, processes, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features in websites.
- You are passionate about making a difference in the world
- A degree in web design.
- Any other design classes, certifications, or training.
- Open to further education paid for by the company.
Compensation will be based on experience. We also offer 4 weeks paid vacation time, flexible hours, 10 paid sick/personal days, the flexibility to work from home, and a benefits package after a probation period.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Initially yes until we get a handle on the amount we will have to scale the company. Eventually it will be an option to work in-office or remotely.
- Remote interview process optional.
- In office work will not require masks.
- Use of hand sanitizer optional but at least wash your hands.
- Social distancing guidelines recommended.
- If you choose to work in-office and feel unwell, work from home or take a sick day.
- Vaccinations and masks will never be mandatory but if you would like to wear a mask and get the vaccine that is ok too. Just know it will never be made mandatory.